Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
17 March 2024, 13:28,
Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
As EU "leaders" seem to be trying to push the world toward WWIII, it dawned on me that there could be a cult within the western "elite" that actually saw the destruction of the human race as a good thing.

So, rather than WWIII or a plague virus being an unwanted deadly event, there could be a group with power deliberately trying to bring about the destruction of all humanity.

Perversely, the kinds of people I think would join such a cult, are the kinds of people who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, so, I doubt they would be that successful. But, instead of a scenario where we imagine a group instigating mass deaths, trying to minimise deaths to their own "side" and not to "bystanders", we now have a scenario where a bunch of eco-nutters are deliberately trying to create the maximum number of deaths in all countries globally.

A more complex, but similar scenario, is that a very small group of sociopathic billionaires have conned tens of thousands of other people to believe they will be the "chosen people" ... the tens of thousands then trigger the end of the human race (because the sociopaths can't do it themselves) The tens then all go to the selected new location for the new beginning ... whereupon the sociopaths kill them all off as well, leaving just a very few individuals (who believe they have enough supplies for themselves for centuries ... so can be totally isolated)

Messages In This Thread
Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race - by Sekwo - 17 March 2024, 13:28