Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
17 March 2024, 14:23,
RE: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
(17 March 2024, 14:12)bigpaul Wrote: agenda 2030??
Agenda 2030 ... like all the other bs is an advertising slogan ... so it comes from a marketing company trying to manipulate people through a propaganda campaign. It is therefore the tool of someone with a lot of money, either a commercial company, or government, or some group within government.

I don't read or listen to anything that I suspect came from commercial companies, or those in government pushing propaganda campaigns of deceit and lies. It is all designed to push me into some kind of action that will not benefit me or anyone else (except the job prospects of the nutters with the propaganda budgets)

What I'm asking, is whether it is feasible that a group of people would set out to deliberately kill almost the entire human population. If so ... they are clearly deluded, so it's not exactly easy to predict their mental state ... but what useful insight might we have about how to survive, if this scenario came about?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race - by Sekwo - 17 March 2024, 14:23