Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
17 March 2024, 15:07,
RE: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
(17 March 2024, 14:52)bigpaul Wrote: I wonder if that was the reason for the covid "vaccines" that didnt work (as intended) but caused extra deaths.
It occurred to me, as I stood in the rain with all the other people who thought the jabbees were delusional, that if you were intending to use the jab to kill people to make a new society ... then the people who would survive were the awkward squad. That doesn't make sense.

So, a more likely scenario ... at least for a story .... because technically I don't think it's easy ... is that the jab was intended, not for covid, but to protect people from a plague that is yet to come. So, the jab doesn't kill ... it protects. But it was deliberately created to kill enough people to cause any "non-conformist" to reject the jab. So, it really selects out the people who are gullible. And, in a scenario were you want to kill all the people of the globe, you need a lot of gullible "just obeying orders" foot soldiers who will push any shit into their bodies if the square box in the corners tells them to do it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race - by Sekwo - 17 March 2024, 15:07