Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
17 March 2024, 15:43,
RE: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
(17 March 2024, 15:16)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 March 2024, 15:07)Sekwo Wrote:
(17 March 2024, 14:52)bigpaul Wrote: I wonder if that was the reason for the covid "vaccines" that didnt work (as intended) but caused extra deaths.
in a scenario were you want to kill all the people of the globe, you need a lot of gullible "just obeying orders" foot soldiers who will push any shit into their bodies if the square box in the corners tells them to do it.
I am one of the non conformists, I didnt have the jab.
So, if you were a billionaire sociopathic eco-nutter about to kill off everyone.
1) you trigger a global scare (covid-19).
2) You then spread rumours on the non-conformist sites that a killer jab is being released 3) ... whilst getting the controlling media to tell the gullibles to take the jab.
4) You then release a deadly plague which will kill everyone except a select group of the gullibles (who actually took a vaccine, not to covid 19, but to the later plague)
5) You then release another jab .... which does (slowly) actually kill anyone not killed by the plague ( but you don't give it to your gullible army).
6) You then tell your gullible army to track down anyone who hasn't taken the jab and give them the jab (i.e. kill them)
7) you then get your gullible army to use weaponry to destroy any countries that didn't take the jab
8) ... having killed off almost everyone except your gullible army ... you then tell them to take the next jab ... and being gullible ... they kill themselves.

The sociopath billionaires, now imagine they inhabit a world where they are the last humans. Whereupon .... those of us that survive, then find their hide out, and make sure they die the most lingering and painful death imaginable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race - by Sekwo - 17 March 2024, 15:43