Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
potassium iodide and nuclear power
22 April 2012, 20:14,
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power
Hi everyone. A newbie here. I'll introduce myself on the correct forum.

I have found a place that sells kelp extract which has 150mcg of iodine. It is a Guernsey company called healthspan. i've used them for years and they've always been extremely professional.

http://www.healthspan.co.uk
and look for kelp extract.

And here is a little of what is said about it. (Since I'm a newbie, hopefully this information will be relevant).

Kelp Extract Tablets
150mcg Natural Source Iodine
Reviews (5) - Create a Review

An oceanic plant, Kelp 'Laminaria' contains concentrated sources of minerals and nutrients including Iodine, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron.

Kelp is best known for its high Iodine content, a chemical that plays an essential role in the body. Because Iodine cannot be stored by the body it must be obtained regularly via the diet.

Healthspan Kelp is sourced from clean unpolluted waters and each tablet contains 180mg standardised Kelp Extract, providing 150mcg of Iodine.

By the way, the US Government has stockpiled HUGE and I mean HUGE amounts of radiation tablets in the past month or two. They obviously know something and not telling us. The MSM (mainstream media) also won't tell us either so it's alternative media info for me.
Also the US Govt. has bulk purchased huge, huge, huge amounts of hollow tipped bullets. So much so it is almost impossible to buy any. Why? They foresee civil disobediance coming very soon. (Yes I know it is a bit off topic but still finding my way around).

Messages In This Thread
potassium iodide and nuclear power - by mikebratcher69 - 12 February 2012, 13:40
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Timelord - 12 February 2012, 15:12
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Skvez - 3 August 2012, 14:05
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by bigpaul - 12 February 2012, 15:22
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Timelord - 12 February 2012, 21:51
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Melissa15 - 12 February 2012, 22:20
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Prep Girl - 14 February 2012, 16:50
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Timelord - 12 February 2012, 22:37
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Clare - 22 April 2012, 20:14
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Tonka - 22 April 2012, 20:21
RE: potassium iodide and nuclear power - by Clare - 3 August 2012, 11:07