Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rucksack disaster, advice sought plez
5 May 2012, 16:46,
RE: Rucksack disaster, advice sought plez
(29 April 2012, 15:45)Timelord Wrote:
(29 April 2012, 09:08)tony Wrote: ive been looking at getting a norweigan one ,wheres the best place to get one

If you are talking one of the old style canvas (or nylon - there are both available) then the military mart link further up the thread by Wet & Cold is a good place to try. Military Mart Hoods on ebay is who I got mine off. They have a store near Ormskirk which is damn cheap and stuffed full - of stuff! They seem to be available for about £15 unissued. The leather straps on these will be stiff and need softening up. I tried on a used but good one and the leather straps were nice & soft and v.high quality. They sure wern't going to break. The whole design was very well thought out and the carried weight was spread out onto the frame with no specific points of load stress. Should outlast me even in regular use. Regards, TL.

(If you are after a modern Norge one, then I do not know where to get one but probably the links alraedy shown or another member can point you in the right direction)

thanksBig Grin

Messages In This Thread
Rucksack disaster, advice sought plez - by Paul - 28 April 2012, 22:19
RE: Rucksack disaster, advice sought plez - by tony - 5 May 2012, 16:46