Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another small but important snippet about Radio Security
6 August 2012, 07:18,
RE: Another small but important snippet about Radio Security
hell im closing my facebook accounts soon, then im going to delve into hacking so i can erase my entire "E-Footprint"...then im going to start using TOR, after getting into prepping more and more its surprising how paranoid you can get xD....although personally i dont mind meeting up with anyone from the forums, its alot easier to find out where people live, age, phone number etc. than you might think!

for instance, i was really really angry from being banned from a forum, 10 minutes later i had the home adress of the websites owner, home phone number, car make model and number plate, and various other details...all obtained legitimately!! its insane what piles up on the internet, the only way to be 100% sure is to never speak to anyone xD but simply minding what you say or adhering to a created alias shall do Smile

thanks for the heads up NR, its all too easy to forget how easy it is to leak information!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another small but important snippet about Radio Security - by Hrusai - 6 August 2012, 07:18