Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets'
6 November 2012, 20:48,
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets'
(6 November 2012, 19:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Scythe 13 are YOU willing to risk your families safety or even their lives because you have a soft spot in your heart?

To answer this question, NO, I wouldn't risk my family. At the same time, I wouldn't needlessly take a life 'just in case'. If I told someone to stop moving, and they kept moving, I'd shoot towards them. If they still kept on coming, I'd shoot at them to cause injury and pain. If they kept coming, I'd take their life. But that's not a case of shoot first, like so many people have said.

Sometimes, taking the risk can pay off. What if they turn out to be honourable? Yes they could turn out to be otherwise, but there's a chance they are a good person, with good intentions, and could help the group out.

NR, it sounds like you have REALLY s**t neighbours!!! No offence mate, but I see why you'd shoot first, given your experiences.

Just because someone might be a threat, doesn't mean they will be.

If I came across a group, I would certainly consider trying to join with them. I'd offer WAY more benefit than I would cost them. What if the person coming towards you was a person like me? NR, I know you'd shoot at me mate, so it's all good haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 6 November 2012, 19:13
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 6 November 2012, 19:58
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by IB1 - 6 November 2012, 20:23
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by BDG - 6 November 2012, 20:33
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by Scythe13 - 6 November 2012, 20:48
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by IB1 - 6 November 2012, 21:23
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 7 November 2012, 09:17
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 7 November 2012, 12:43
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by IB1 - 7 November 2012, 20:20
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by BDG - 9 November 2012, 01:03