Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROPER Archery combat target practice
7 November 2012, 10:25, (This post was last modified: 7 November 2012, 10:28 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: PROPER Archery combat target practice
(7 November 2012, 10:22)Mandlaka Wrote: Awesome!

I will need to check on what my sons can draw. At least to start with.
Then I can get them started. I happen to have got some resistance bands a few days ago to begin trying to exercise the needed muscles. Looks like I will buy another set so they exercise together with me.

I will call the archery contact and see where they have their meets. Keep you updated.

I refer you to the excellent basic and very cheap Barnett Little Banshees Compund bows and the Banshee Quad 25 pound draw compound bow quite a few forum members have settled on as basic/ trainer and interim very compact bows, There are reviews and discussions in the archery section up the middle of the forum.
SD Introduced me to the Bashee quad, I was so impressed I bought THREE, and will add more to my caches when funds allows, within 20 minutes of getting these bows I , my wife and son had all mastered it. so now each of us has a 25 pound draw Banshee quad in our BOBs / GHB kits. I think others such as AL and RW are also intending on getting them, W & C already had one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PROPER Archery combat target practice - by NorthernRaider - 7 November 2012, 10:25