Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets'
7 November 2012, 11:20,
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets'
There will be NO medical facilities or help as NR has stated and the best thing would certainly be to lay low. Even if you are stocked up to the rafters with ammo, it will one day run out...
As for stores, those will certainly go too.
I do understand your argument but it is based on what life is like now and on the basic morality we all share and uphold.
But when the TSHTF, all that morality and way of life will be gone - at least for a while. Come that time, you will have to become a lot more ruthless if you and your family or group are to survive. As I said earlier, I do not like the answer from NR but it is based solidly on that time and in consideration of the fact that there will be too many negative factors at play, any of which could spell disaster for a prepper and their group.

All that having been said, every prepper who is faced with such a situation will have to stain their moral code in order to protect their own from the sheeple, the wolves and disease among others.

Sadly, there will be plenty of sheeple and the wolves that prey on them...among that nasty lot will lurk the rambo-ish ones. Those would certainly need taking out and quickly.

Best of luck to us all.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 6 November 2012, 19:13
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 6 November 2012, 19:58
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by IB1 - 6 November 2012, 20:23
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by BDG - 6 November 2012, 20:33
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by IB1 - 6 November 2012, 21:23
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 7 November 2012, 09:17
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by Mandlaka - 7 November 2012, 11:20
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by uks - 7 November 2012, 12:43
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by IB1 - 7 November 2012, 20:20
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets' - by BDG - 9 November 2012, 01:03