Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT MUSIC WILL YOU TAKE WITH YOU ON YOUR MP3
12 November 2012, 13:18,
RE: WHAT MUSIC WILL YOU TAKE WITH YOU ON YOUR MP3
An iPod with batteries? Showing your age there Tibbs, haha I'm kidding mate. I know what you mean.

In regards to long term storage, I've got a load of stuff on 4 memory sticks, but I want to get more and store more stuff.

With the interesting argument about listening to music. I think the wife would really suffer (more so) without music. It allows her to unwind. Personally, I don't care for or against music. It doesn't effect me either way. So I doubt I'll be listening to anything post SHTF, same as I wouldn't be listening before...like today.

If people want to have headphones in, that's fine. But if anyone is keeping their eyes open, guarding or the alike, then no music at all!!! When they're in their room, or in the kitchen, music is fine. One headphone, 2 heaphones, or even having it quietly in the background. Nothing too loud though, as our group has little'n's.

Keeping the volume down will let people unwind, relax, and the alike. It will provide a level of normality to the group. However, if people start being noisy, it'll be music off or headphones on.

With the thought of attracting people to an area, it might be worth setting up a speaker some distance off and using that to attract people to that area. From there you have a pretty good way to distract people and move them away from your position......but you could also be banding people together that might start working in a community. Who knows?!?! Could be more of an issue than initially expected.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT MUSIC WILL YOU TAKE WITH YOU ON YOUR MP3 - by Scythe13 - 12 November 2012, 13:18