Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using the Slingshot to Hunt Big Game
30 January 2013, 18:33, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2013, 18:36 by bigpaul.)
RE: Using the Slingshot to Hunt Big Game
(30 January 2013, 18:27)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I've bought from china before but they only accept PayPal & PayPal kindly closed my account because someone who I used to buy things from on a regular basis away from eBay got his closed for suspicious activities. Since my account showed regular payments, they assumed I was in on whatever dodgy deals he was doing & wouldn't let me appeal the ban.

sorry about that, i havent had any such problems and i buy lots of stuff on PayPal.

(30 January 2013, 18:33)bigpaul Wrote:
(30 January 2013, 18:27)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I've bought from china before but they only accept PayPal & PayPal kindly closed my account because someone who I used to buy things from on a regular basis away from eBay got his closed for suspicious activities. Since my account showed regular payments, they assumed I was in on whatever dodgy deals he was doing & wouldn't let me appeal the ban.

sorry about that, i havent had any such problems and i buy lots of stuff on PayPal.

when i get mine i'll try it out first and i'll then be ordering some more from the same source.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
Using the Slingshot to Hunt Big Game - by Prepper1 - 29 January 2013, 21:59
RE: Using the Slingshot to Hunt Big Game - by bigpaul - 30 January 2013, 18:33