Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent urgent urgent urgent
7 February 2013, 17:44,
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent
(7 February 2013, 09:49)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(7 February 2013, 08:14)Digger Wrote: How to get out of the system is the big question for me.
I dont think its truly 100% achievable but with some effort and sacrifice you can lower your signature greatly.

All the usual things such as not having credit / debit cards, not shopping online, only paying cash, not driving a vehicle, live in rented accomodation or not having a mortgage, not using the NHS , schools or welfare system etc.

I hate to say it, but....there's more fun to be had using this system than fighting against it.

Yes, I know, S13 being controversial with finances again. Well, before you berate me, if you're wearing clothing you didn't make, from plant to wearing, then STFU and hear me out.

Providing you know how the system works, and how to get it to work for you, then this system is capable of providing much more benefit than realised.

The basic idea, as Digger said, goes back to my thread about Consented Slavery. If you know how to get that slavery to work for you, instead of working against it, then you'll be able to reap GREAT rewards. Think about it logically. Staying totally out of THE SYSTEM, would mean never going into a shop. So, can you really make all your own clothes, medication, housing, windows, petrol, toys, tools, electricity, pure water, and all that, by yourself? If so, then you should be reading something about medication and what you need to take.

The easiest way to sort this out is to realise that people working together do better than those working alone. If you don't believe that, compare a cave-dwelling existence to that of someone in a mansion on their own island, with internet, planes, farmers on their fields, and you get the idea.

There are ways out of the system, but they'd be no fun. Better to get out of a part of the system, then enjoy the benefits is holds.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Prepper1 - 6 February 2013, 22:33
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Tartar Horde - 6 February 2013, 23:15
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Scythe13 - 7 February 2013, 02:39
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Digger - 7 February 2013, 08:14
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by NorthernRaider - 7 February 2013, 09:49
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Scythe13 - 7 February 2013, 17:44
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Tarrel - 7 February 2013, 18:54
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by NorthernRaider - 7 February 2013, 20:05
RE: urgent urgent urgent urgent - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 10:41