Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newb looking for some air rifle advice
8 February 2013, 15:19, (This post was last modified: 8 February 2013, 15:21 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: newb looking for some air rifle advice
A How much is your family worth ? Aye you bloody know the answer Smile
B I try to fit P rail to my air rifles so I can fit a shorty scope to the rail and keep or add open iron sights as well.
C We recently discussed X bows and archery in great depth on the forum its worth reading, Crossbows can be kept cocked for hours but are a bastard to reload quickly really powereful beasties like prepper artilary, but SD discovered and I explored further the use of 25 pound draw budget compound bows ( Barnett Banshee quads) and we both invested in them cos they were just oh so easy to master. Wet & Cold carried out seperate tests on the same bow and found them to be very good. Plenty of our community now have an air rifle for vermin control and small game hunting and a bow for security and large scale critter hunting ( after TSHTF)

Dont forget you can mount an accurate laser to a good air rifle now which makes life much easier, but never go without back up iron sights.

Messages In This Thread
RE: newb looking for some air rifle advice - by NorthernRaider - 8 February 2013, 15:19