Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would Vitamin pills be a good thing to store?
9 February 2013, 20:49,
RE: Would Vitamin pills be a good thing to store?
(9 February 2013, 20:12)Metroyeti Wrote: Highlander I used to work in pet shop(no animals) loads of dogs are healthier when fed on venison. Goes back to when they were wild and when we first domesticated them. Most modern pet foods are the equivalant of feeding your kids smarties/mc donalds, but the likes of bakers are crafty as their adverts are designed for humans, like a dogs going to know the green kibble is pea flavoured. Tinned pet food is a waste of money.

Oh,..I completely agree, I havent fed my dogs a commercial diet in their lives,.. thankfully they all get on well with Venison,.. some dogs cant deal with it as its a bit strong for them,.... on the estate where I get my deer from, the laird owns two deer hounds, and neither of his dogs can keep it down,..Big Grin

Commercial diet has so much `filler` in it these days that half of what you are paying for is wasted,.. dogs cant digest wheat products, and veg goes right through them

So mine live on Venison and Salmon,... the first from the estate, the second from the fish farms,..and it never cost me more than a few bob I volunteer for the coffee pot

BP,.. I agree with you,.. we would be on a boring trip if we didnt have the fruit and veg,..so it doesnt realy matter if we need it or not,.. we are having it...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Vitamin pills be a good thing to store? - by Highlander - 9 February 2013, 20:49