Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area
12 February 2013, 21:06,
RE: Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area
(12 February 2013, 20:50)RoadWarrior Wrote: up till may 2009 i was an undertaker for a long time and when that avian bird flu pandemic was predicted we all got official letters /faxes of HM gov to say how we should deal with the extra bodies that they were expecting....the guidelines said we should not have the pomp and ceremony of a normal funeral and instead have the direct to crem approach.....missing out a church service ...then on with the next....more like a taxi rank scenario and back for the next pick up/fare.......we were already vacinnated for blood borne diseases any way but would be given extra top up shots.....also embalming of the dead was discouraged as it meant higher risk of contamination etc...i know for a fact the funeral industry would not be able to cope regardless and have recently returned to the "death industry" and can tell you its been flat out 24/7 work and demand is huge with no sign of let up...ev en though this is a busy time of year between nov and feb/march.....its crazy...... there has been a surge in the uk mortality rate with that novo virus and gov flu things !! de-population ???? so id say mass burial/burnings with bulldozers on a huge scale if TSHTF..........and the wages the crem and undertakers were on they would give them the two fingers to the bosses in a short time......a reason i left funerals was the diseases you encountered at work and the paranoia of taking it back to my family ......on my shoes suit/lungs or the like......scary bugs to be pouring down sluices that get back into the water system

niceone RW its heads up like this that make this sit wot it is pal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area - by Barneyboy - 12 February 2013, 21:06