Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ho do YOU sort the wheat out from the chaff?
13 February 2013, 21:47, (This post was last modified: 13 February 2013, 21:50 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: ho do YOU sort the wheat out from the chaff?
I always try to give the benefit of the doubt and I honestly dont like offending people, my instincts usually dont fail me but its just so bloody uncomfortable telling folks that their viewpoint and mine are utterly incompatable, I just wondered in hope rather than expectation that one of you folks had a system to keep the fruit cakes and paranoids away.

Saying that of course I get on well with SD and he is as crazy as a box of frogs !!! Smile

(13 February 2013, 21:44)MaryN Wrote: You lads aren't really into trusting your instincts, are you?

Mary if you had been let down as often as I, BP and a few others have been in the last 10 years you would be as barking and disallusioned as we are Smile

(13 February 2013, 21:24)Spandex228 Wrote: In my mind the answer to "sorting the wheat from the chaff" is the exact moment you decide in your own mind, if you can trust them or not in an emergency/prepper type situation.

"" Oh Shit !!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ho do YOU sort the wheat out from the chaff? - by NorthernRaider - 13 February 2013, 21:47