Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
whats wrong with being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST anyway ?
15 February 2013, 17:02,
RE: whats wrong with being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST anyway ?
(15 February 2013, 00:53)cryingfreeman Wrote: We all know governments have black ops teams (anyone who doesn't know this must still believe in Santa), so why is is it hard to believe that they or more precisely, members of the power elite, couldn't / wouldn't conspire to enact false flags? We even have it on the news that things like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident were fake yet somehow most people just want to think that those who truly rule us are fundamentally decent.

That said, it's harmful to one's credibility to be associated with the paranoid who see conspiracy in every little thing so I would never describe myself as a conspiracy theorist. I do however see evidence for certain propositions and draw my own conclusions, for example, on what's going on with the civil unrest planning in the USA.

Wait a minute....Wait a minute...Let's go back a little bit CFM.. What's not to believe when it comes to Santa?? Am I missing something?
Respect existence or expect resistance!

Messages In This Thread
RE: whats wrong with being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST anyway ? - by Ghost - 15 February 2013, 17:02