Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?..
19 February 2013, 22:00, (This post was last modified: 19 February 2013, 22:09 by Wildman.)
RE: Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?..
(19 February 2013, 21:54)Barneyboy Wrote: very nice gun pal ,but i think you may have made a boo boo because the 177 may shoot at that fps but the grain of lead is only 9 grains for 177 as for the flink lock would be about 1ouce of lead at 750 fps which would take a head off

cant complain there lol. but if any one wanted to be able to own a fire arm with out the risk of well anything, i'de mod an air gun. when a pellet hits the sound barrier it rattles putting it off, but with cirtain 19gr hunting hollow points and steel tipped balistic rounds its the cheapest and risk free way i know of to be armed and able. bb that looks like a nice boom stick in the pic!!

(19 February 2013, 21:53)Highlander Wrote:
(19 February 2013, 21:46)Wildman Wrote: mine is a .22 and it shoots @ the legal 12pounds.

WM,.. that is very simular to mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dkS2CHNS6o

wow, its practicly the same gun!!! how about a review as i've not yet shot mine in the field. Wink

i've also heard that if u get a pcp rifle and fill it with helium and load with steel tipped balistic rounds it will blow holes in a metal dust bin (not sure if this true so dont trie unless sure)
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?.. - by Wildman - 19 February 2013, 22:00