Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?..
19 February 2013, 22:20,
RE: Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?..
(19 February 2013, 22:12)Highlander Wrote: I havent had the rifle very long, but have used it a lot,... the sight that is shown on the video is a different sight to what you get when you buy it now,.. apprently people didnt like the sight so the makers started selling the gun with a much better sight for no extra cost

The photo below shows it.... I have had no trouble at all with it, it `feels right`, the sight sits at the right hieght,..i.e. you dont have to raise your cheek to alien your eyes,.... it is easy to break, and I like the hard plastic, as opposed to wood, I would guess it will last the test of time well

The only slight bug, is that it might be slightly heavy for some people, but I weighed this up when I was buying it,..and for me it gave the feeling of a military piece,..so felt good

[Image: _C160023.jpg]

Its a .22 by the way
the barrel is so bloody sexy!!!! makes the rifle look like a tactical 303!! and yep the all weather body was the turning point for me. i'm trying to find a review of it online-this dude puts the gamo through alsorts of abuse then cleans down with a wet flannel and all back to normal. good buy HL, i have found that in my room atleast lol the best leads to fire for destructive qualitys are crossman 14.3gr hollow points. xlarge baked bean tin i use for a bin i'll now be using as a ho-bo stove on acount of all the holes blown in it lol
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?.. - by Wildman - 19 February 2013, 22:20