Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert
2 March 2013, 23:10,
New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert
I find this alarming, on commercial radio stations they are running an advert for the " Anti Terrorist Police" encouraging evetyone to phone the hotline to report anything they consider " Unusual" such as paying cash for vehicles or storing large amounts of materials!!!!

This is taken straight from the East German Stasi encouraging ciizens to phone in any reports of " subversives"

In a nation where the title of terrorist is neither clearly defined not fixed i think this is a very worrying trend.

Basically anyone who objects to the will of the state can be deamed a subersive or terrorist, and if Labour was still in power they would be locking suspects up for up to 90 days without charge or representation.

The lower forms of life that are the states agents are trying to get the sheeple to tell tales on their neighbours, and I can assure you just as in East Germany you will find petty squabbles and jelousy being turned into malicous reports about subersives and extremists. Just wait til they started offering money or better council houses to good snitches.

Messages In This Thread
New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by NorthernRaider - 2 March 2013, 23:10
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by Hex - 3 March 2013, 10:01
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by Hex - 3 March 2013, 13:27
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by Bucket - 3 March 2013, 14:57
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by Hex - 3 March 2013, 15:02
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by bigpaul - 3 March 2013, 15:04
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by bigpaul - 4 March 2013, 09:54
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by MaryN - 6 March 2013, 13:05
RE: New Anti Terrorism Radio Advert - by bigpaul - 6 March 2013, 13:58