Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
what are we missing?
17 April 2013, 12:51,
RE: what are we missing?
It's hard for me to see what's missing on these boards, since as a newbie I'm still ploughing through what IS here with a kind of gobsmacked wonder.

But I think it's always a good idea to consider what we haven't yet talked about much (or at least not that I've found yet!!). I'd really like to talk about the practical reality of those first weeks post SHTF, for instance - eg what one does to hide the sight of smoke or the sound of a generator. The secret stashes is also a good subject, and I've personally found some very valuable info here: http://www.truthistreason.net/downloads/...laces.pdf

Knowing these boards, you'll probably already have this link, but I think it's worth repeating. The first half of the book doesn't help much, as it's concerned with hiding small things like documents and diamonds (!!!), but the latter part is really useful. Thanks to this, I've hidden two month's worth of food in the kitchen all by myself - but although I've already identified it and have the wherewithal to make it, I think the 'secret room' will have to wait until my husband's on board. He might be tolerant of my sudden fad for hand-cranked laundry, but if I start bricking up alcoves I think he's going to notice...

Messages In This Thread
what are we missing? - by Hrusai - 17 April 2013, 04:38
RE: what are we missing? - by Straight Shooter - 17 April 2013, 11:44
RE: what are we missing? - by David075 - 17 April 2013, 11:47
RE: what are we missing? - by bigpaul - 17 April 2013, 11:55
RE: what are we missing? - by Little Lou - 17 April 2013, 12:51
RE: what are we missing? - by I-K-E - 17 April 2013, 18:11
RE: what are we missing? - by Hrusai - 17 April 2013, 18:23
RE: what are we missing? - by Jack - 17 April 2013, 20:36
RE: what are we missing? - by Highlander - 17 April 2013, 22:51