Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
24 April 2013, 13:39, (This post was last modified: 24 April 2013, 13:57 by bigpaul.)
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
(24 April 2013, 13:24)RoadWarrior Wrote: no probs SS, the scenario is how I think it will be after "the crash" and in the early days/weeks etc. maybe I sidetracked myself when I was typing it as I put the name of the post last...so it may not be apt for it !? plus BP said its a no brainer which it is ! I meant to paint a bleak/dark situation ...and running your thoughts by other like-minded REAL preppers give me a better perspective....as bugging out wont or may not be as simple as most may want/think it will be. also im leaving the conspiracy stuff at the back door this time.....so my posts will be about "relavant" topics this time cheers RW.

oh i think its relevant enough- it could quite easily come to that- i still think if a bunch of chavs is attacking your BOV on your drive or garden then its logical that the house is next! so taking out a few of the leaders-the ones telling the others what to do- might just discourage the minions! mind you if its come to that you've probably left it to late to bug out anyway.

you should have a BOL in mind BEFORE TSHTF...i have several-about 8 at last count, all have 4 walls and a roof but not all are houses, if one is compromised you move onto the next. i think we all will bug IN to begin with but if it all goes pear shaped me and mine are bugging out, OH says she dosent feel safe here if TSHTF too many non preppers/sheeple/ and lumpunts!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ? - by bigpaul - 24 April 2013, 13:39