Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
26 April 2013, 14:38,
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
(24 April 2013, 10:39)RoadWarrior Wrote: Just imagine the scene...its been over two weeks since the pound/euro/dollar collapse....the local shops on the estate have been cleaned out for food and drink...some totally looted and set on fire...there are gangs of teens and older men (40s etc) going roung breaking into cars looking for any food/drink or fuel...people are very scared..very intimidated...and are keeping their kids inside..safe for the moment anyway. the t.v is only doing news every 3 to 4 hours about London rioting...crisis meetings in Whitehall, COBRA are putting plans together...its a grim and dark time for the UK. shops/buisnesses are closed, people are not going to work...garage forecourts have cars left/pushed their before the fuel ran out at the pumps. the "local"police are moved into cities to concentrate on the larger escalating riots...but the odd siren and drive thru the council estate is maybe only once every day or so. Right then we are at home ..by choice with our doors barricaded maybe ,blinds and curtains closed...they are intermittent power cuts so at night its candles maybe.....so our bug out vehicle is either outside on the drive or in a lock up garage or even pulled into the garden after taking the fence panels down. the gangs are at your door now banging on it to "spare any food " you don't answer ...so they move their attention to your car...pop the windows and their in ...fuel cans full in the back ,spare food in a holdall maybe ...and they are now attempting to cyphon the tank of unleaded/diesel..whatever...SO what do you do ? its broad day light....theres at least 12 of them armed with bats and kitchen knives.....DO YOU run out saying get off my stuff you cu#ts..or I will shoot you in the head with my crossbow rifle..?? and risk you own life and jepardise you own familys safety.....if you do shoots and then are clubbed to death !! or think fu#k it its better to let them take it..and live ? then maybe think of another way out once it isn't as bad.....see by having a vehicle stocked up they will now know your stashing food.....its a constant brain chewer for me ! unless we all had assault rifles what can we do ?? air rifles. ???? hmm ....id like you thoughts on this folks.......

why run outside if you have ranged weapons and they dont? Big Grin pic a few off from the windows and they will either scatter or attack. if they scatter then bug out immediately. if they attack and they only have clubs and knives remember they have to actually get in first so control how they can get in, limit theyre access so that you cannot get surrownded and take them one at a time. for example use the stairs as a kill box at most only 2 will be able to make it up at a time.

just an idea Big Grin
Winter is coming

Messages In This Thread
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ? - by Hex - 26 April 2013, 14:38