Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Molle Bags + Paracord Braclet = Prepper
30 May 2013, 10:57,
RE: Molle Bags + Paracord Braclet = Prepper
(30 May 2013, 09:00)Scythe13 Wrote: I wear paracord bracelets most the time, but by having 2 on one arm at the same time, it makes it look like one chunky bracelet.

As for the Molle Bags, I'd agree with him. I love the Molle system, but none of my purpose-bags (BOB, GHB, EDC) have any Molle on them. I don't get why you'd need it. It's a bag, right? Built to carry the stuff you need, right? So why stick stuff on the outside of it? For me, Molle is for vests, belts, and maybe straps or slings for your gun.

If your stuff doesn't fit in the bag you've bought, then you should have bought a bigger bag or packed less stuff. Don't get miniature bags and stick them on the outside of the one that's not big enough. It's a GREAT way to gain attention! If you need stuff in pouches, have those pouches to hand, on your belt or the straps/belt of the bag. It doesn't make sense to have it on the outside of the bag when you're just going to have to take your bag off to get at the pouches anyway! Might as well have kits pouched up inside your bag (pencil cases are great for this!!!)
very good point mate I don't think you need molle attracts unwanted attention if you have stuff hanging off and it's easy to grab or for some one to pull you over

Messages In This Thread
RE: Molle Bags + Paracord Braclet = Prepper - by Spandex228 - 30 May 2013, 10:57