Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask.
4 September 2013, 14:06, (This post was last modified: 4 September 2013, 14:08 by bigpaul.)
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask.
I hear it all the time..from the OH, every time I get some new stuff or we go shopping and come back with a load of tins,,"where are we going to put all this stuff??"Big Grin we usually manage to stuff it in somewhere, in the "larder", on top of wardrobes, under the bed...somewhere!!Tongue not that i'm complaining, she usually tells me something I should get next....the latest thing is mini sewing kits for barter-still working on that one, probably the £ shop I expect!!

(4 September 2013, 14:00)BeardyMan Wrote: Wait until you've got a whole room dedicated just to prep storage. Then cry when you move house every 6 months.....

yeah, well whose fault is that?? should've tied a knot in it!Tongue sorry mate, you asked for that one!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask. - by Nix - 4 September 2013, 12:39
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask. - by bigpaul - 4 September 2013, 14:06