Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask.
4 September 2013, 15:31,
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask.
the lowest paid i have in my squad, semi skilled are £10+ per hour basic, with overtime to the tune of 10 hours per week almost a cert.

then again you are £400pcm for a bedsit here, up to £800-£900pcm for a 3 bed semi.... there is also a £60k difference in house prices in the space of 30 - 45 miles as the crow flies (source: stewart milne homes website grampian and tayside)

we've a major exhibition going on up the road, every hotel and B&B is booked within 60 miles.

i've also hear rumours of 4 bed houses being rented out for £10k for the week long exhibition..... its f*cking scary i tell ya.

thats kinda why space is tight for me, you need to be earning serious dough here to have a decent amount of living space whatsoever.

currently i rent, and get quarterly inspections, they moan when we store too much stuff against walls etc, its bullsh!t
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask. - by Nix - 4 September 2013, 12:39
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask. - by Binnie - 4 September 2013, 15:31