Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q If you are buggin in do you NEED.........
31 March 2014, 14:27, (This post was last modified: 31 March 2014, 14:39 by bigpaul.)
RE: Q If you are buggin in do you NEED.........
I find the worst drivers are incomers and tourists who don't know the roads and faff about at 20mph getting in the way, or decided to back up and turn around without first looking in their rear view mirror! and yes that did actually happen. NOT all roads have designated passing places, in fact that seems to be a purely Cornish thing cos the roads are that narrow or maybe again its for the tourists. the people I hate are these ingrates who I have backed half a mile for and then don't even make eye contact never mind actually wave in acknowledgement.

and I've been driving for nearly half a century and I think I've seen all the bad driving there is.and then some idiot goes and does something else!Tongue

and what is it with drivers that go straight over a mini roundabout? it called a ROUND about not a GO-OVER about!! and even the larger roundabouts aren't safe, some drivers have a "roundabout-what roundabout?" kind of attitude and as for giving way to the right..some have never heard that one.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Q If you are buggin in do you NEED......... - by bigpaul - 31 March 2014, 14:27