Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q If you are buggin in do you NEED.........
4 April 2014, 08:12,
RE: Q If you are buggin in do you NEED.........
(2 April 2014, 11:23)BeardyMan Wrote:
(2 April 2014, 10:08)Devonian Wrote:
(2 April 2014, 06:04)Lightspeed Wrote: I agree with you about the cost of Land Rover 90s and 110s Devonian. I was thinking more on the lines of Land Rover as a Make, and the low cost of Discoveries in particular. Still viable 300Tdi vehicles can often be had for hundreds of pounds.

Yes that is true and the Disco's are very capable vehicles as well and as you say, can be picked up for a lot less than a Series/90/110/Defender.

They're a damn site more comfortable to drive as an every day vehicle too.

No where near as much fun as a 90, but on a long haul, I think I'd go for the disco. My 90 was good fun, but a 250 mile round trip in it was hell. Not being able to move the seat back is a bit of a pain when you're 6'2

Agreed BM and Dev, multi-use every day transport the Discovery has a lot going for it. The mechanics are just as durable as those on a Defender ( because they are identical), but the interior is a little more fragile, bit comes with greater creature comfort....and lots more stowage containers.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
RE: Q If you are buggin in do you NEED......... - by Lightspeed - 4 April 2014, 08:12