2 years
3 years
5 years
10 years
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how long after an event for things to die down
15 October 2011, 07:26, (This post was last modified: 15 October 2011, 07:35 by Dana.)
RE: how long after an event for things to die down
Just nick-picking a little here.

A human can last for more than 3 weeks without food, nearly up to 2 months have been recorded. BUT, there does become a point where irrepairable damage is done to the human body and this is what will kill you. Point of interest here: If no food is ingested in 24 hours, your body will use up its stored supply of glycogen of which the brain uses 75% of.

Without breaking OPSEC, it is virtually impossible for a single prison officer to unilaterally release inmates from a Category A,B,C prison and all high Cats are routinely 'tested' for potential break-ins by certain alphabet agencies.
Grrrrr, I wish there was an edit function.

Just to add though, 3 weeks of NO food, would in fact be more than enough to kill off the majority of the population. Most will be mentally impaired within 1 week and physically impaired within 2 weeks. Everything shuts down in favour of the brain. Trust me, it is not a nice way to die ...... I have seen a couple of Hunger strikes.
British by birth, English by the grace of God.

Every morning, I wake up and thank God I am an Englishman!

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long after an event for things to die down - by Dana - 15 October 2011, 07:26