Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible we are all just kidding ourselves?
20 July 2014, 07:47,
RE: Is it possible we are all just kidding ourselves?
As Sunna said you just don't know what's going to happen and no matter how much you prep Murphy's law can always throw a spanner in the works and really spoil your day.
For me my prepping is more about life style than having kit and food stored away, I do have some stuff stockpiled, but I aim to develop a self reliant sustainable life style, to gain as much as I can in knowledge and skills to allow me to be as adaptable and flexible as possible to any situation. At present I grow, forage or hunt for a large part of our food needs, I have the means to purifying water and providing some heat and light, but I know with some confidence that if the situation arises that I have to walk away from all I own with absolutely nothing, I can with the knowledge and skills that I have, stand some chance of providing for my family, and thus the possibility of survival, with out that knowledge and skills there's next to no chance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible we are all just kidding ourselves? - by T-oddity - 20 July 2014, 07:47