Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"addicted to technology".
2 June 2015, 16:05,
RE: "addicted to technology".
You have just described a situation that WILL happen BP ...only my opinion, we have already been set up ...and warned it will occur soon....LS and others on here tried to impress upon us the importance of alternative coms...to a simple hand held job for under fifty pounds and a good antenna for when you are in a fixed position, i intend getting one of each when i get some dosh...i have a CB but with the new tech stuff i am told they are more efficient range increases etc......ham stuff is of no interest to me .....but these things for the money is a must, plus it may be possible to set up a chain for us to know what,s really going on in a down situation ....for sure you will not get truth off the main media...just to hammer the point home...all will grind to a halt , how quick it gets back up is something else...as for banks,shops,traffic lights,ATMs ,power plants you name it ....your hardly going to ring up and complain are you?....it WILL be down to YOU ...as preppers/survivalists what you do now, may well turn out to keep you in front of the curve....not the arse end of it.

Messages In This Thread
"addicted to technology". - by bigpaul - 2 June 2015, 11:42
RE: "addicted to technology". - by Straight Shooter - 2 June 2015, 16:05
RE: "addicted to technology". - by bigpaul - 2 June 2015, 16:41
RE: "addicted to technology". - by bigpaul - 2 June 2015, 17:00
RE: "addicted to technology". - by Midnitemo - 2 June 2015, 18:07
RE: "addicted to technology". - by bigpaul - 2 June 2015, 18:19
RE: "addicted to technology". - by Tarrel - 2 June 2015, 20:15
RE: "addicted to technology". - by Devonian - 3 June 2015, 12:06
RE: "addicted to technology". - by bigpaul - 3 June 2015, 15:51
RE: "addicted to technology". - by iaaems - 4 June 2015, 07:14