Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you like to see from the forum
22 July 2015, 22:32,
RE: What would you like to see from the forum
This forum has 25 sections, counting this one, and covers every aspect of prepping, homesteading and survival that has been mentioned.

Of those 25 topics 13 of them have had no discussion for more than a month and several have not been attended for 6 months.

Each of the topics mentioned has been discussed, linked, argued over and prayed to once, twice or to an infinite degree, so there is a lot in our files. But the folks here do not mind repetition, so ask agains if you want.

The only thing we do not have a section for is "how to $h!t in the woods" and I do remember discussing that in detail a couple of years back, probably in a thread hijack.

I suppose it is up to the 6 of us that participate to anticipate the needs of the 6 who do not and "move" the forum in the "direction that would help".

Now keep in mind that some of the best discussions I can remember here have been started by a question and not by an offer of information.

So it is not only up to the "people that know" to steer the forum, but also to the people who ask the questions.

If you want to see a discussion, and do not know much about the topic, ask a question!

You are guaranteed an answer because some of us here know everything, and if we don't we have google, bing and several other devices at our disposal. That way we look like we know everything even when we don't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from the forum - by Mortblanc - 22 July 2015, 22:32