Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
compact and very accurate sniper
22 July 2012, 08:19,
RE: compact and very accurate sniper
yeah dude it is a sniper rifle, not a carbine, do some research ive read a hell of alot, seen videos of its actual performance and general consensus has been the same wherever ive looked, through dozens of threads, videos and reviews Tongue

show me a carbine that can shoot a man sized target aaccurately at a kilometre away Tongue...and ive seen it fire alot fire further

and i know im not gonna be getting one of these for a while, start off with a .22 work my way up to this Smile

also yeah i didnt mention wether i should get a fac Tongue the point of getting one is so i can be within the law, if i wanted an mp5 or a 9mm carbine like NR suggested i would go out and buy some, but i dont want to break the law, so i shan't.....and tbph you'd need to be pretty connected to get that sort of shit....which i doubt you are Tongue not to mention the whole if you got caught you'd get totally fucked over by the police, branded a terrorist and all sorts of other shit. just cause we dislike the government dont mean we gotta give them reason to fuck us over Tongue

Messages In This Thread
compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 19 July 2012, 04:47
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 22 July 2012, 08:19
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 23 July 2012, 07:33
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Paul - 29 July 2012, 00:21
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 29 July 2012, 00:28