Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
compact and very accurate sniper
23 July 2012, 07:33,
RE: compact and very accurate sniper
cheers for that TL, i totally agree, short of joining the military or police i wont have any chances to get training with firearms, unless i take it up as hunting or for sport and get familiarised with it, just like how a prepper should be versatile in riding bikes, horses, driving cars, motorbikes and all manner of other vehicles, a prepper should also be well versed with different forms of defence and hunting tools, like firearms, crossbows, bows, spears, knives and blowguns....the prepper should be a jack of all trades.

as for the rest of your arguments your either wrong or just stating the obvious, mostly wrong though.

TL; sorry dude same length barrel as a full length sniper Tongue bull pup design makes it more compact, i can put a 26 inch barrel on that baby and it will have as good if not better accuracy than a full length sniper withe the same size barrel, but it'll also be a foot shorter Tongue although i will admit this one does have a small 16inch barrel on it, but the full size one has a full barrel Tongue

i know you can buy .22 mp5's but i'd hardly call it an mp5 xD i mean sure it looks the same, but .22 calibre and semi auto, thats just defeating the object of an mp5!

Messages In This Thread
compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 19 July 2012, 04:47
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 22 July 2012, 08:19
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 23 July 2012, 07:33
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Paul - 29 July 2012, 00:21
RE: compact and very accurate sniper - by Hrusai - 29 July 2012, 00:28