Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracking your equipment (or not)
25 July 2012, 12:00,
Tracking your equipment (or not)
I've been getting tardy, over the last year or two I've either moved,used, consumed or lent out various items of kit, and I've suddenly realised its just far to easy to misplace gear.

On one point I can soon identify issues and thats with the hand tools I've set aside, cos I painted em all blue. Even so I'm amazed to see just hopw far some of my kit has migrated, I spotted one of my big crowbars gathering dust at the back of a relatives garage who ""Borrowed"" it when he put up a new fence THREE YEARS AGO, and I'm pretty sure the same relative has my sledge hammer as well.

I also note that my spare water containers ( white poly 20 litre jerry cans) have not returned and being lent of for "" 2 DAYS"" three weeks ago.

I find my big rope that should be in the back of the van is apparently now helping a friend some 20 miles away, equally of my six x 7 litre gas bottles only three are present and accounted for.

My NATO folding shovel has miraculously found its way into a neighbours sand pit !!!!!

I think that more frequent check lists are required especially on consumables as I also noticed that the two boxes of 12 AA Duracell Ultras has completely been used by the kids !!!.

Messages In This Thread
Tracking your equipment (or not) - by NorthernRaider - 25 July 2012, 12:00
RE: Tracking your equipment (or not) - by uks - 25 July 2012, 12:18
RE: Tracking your equipment (or not) - by Hrusai - 25 July 2012, 18:42
RE: Tracking your equipment (or not) - by Hrusai - 25 July 2012, 19:25
RE: Tracking your equipment (or not) - by Hrusai - 25 July 2012, 19:44