Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German site selling tinned bread / butter /cheese etc
14 September 2012, 21:56,
RE: German site selling tinned bread / butter /cheese etc
(14 September 2012, 21:42)Melissa15 Wrote: Wine powder!! ... I try to keep a stock of spirits but I always end up drinking it, can't see myself being tempted to drink powered stuff unless the shops were shut long term. Those bags & oxy absorbers are expensive compared to Lds, and I can't compare most of the tinned stuff with other prices but I'm sure approved food had margarine at 3 tins for £1.

I know the bbe dates aren't much to go by with tinned foods but it's what I use to rotate that's why I asked

i think it might be discountinued now Tongue but im sure theres some knocking around somewhere....sounds pretty orrible though lol apparently "no grapes are used in its production" so its not really wine xD

i had some nice tinned pork from lidl today, we bought it a few years ago, and it had a best before of like 2014, ate it today (yes food is getting that dire now Sad ) was really tasty though Big Grin i'd recommend getting some of it, i think the brand is pek Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: German site selling tinned bread / butter /cheese etc - by Hrusai - 14 September 2012, 21:56