Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse
9 December 2012, 23:57, (This post was last modified: 9 December 2012, 23:58 by Prepper1.)
Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse
I am a little concerned that with the quite frequent reports of these things now, that we may be in for some sort of bombardment from space.

We've experienced these in the past in our history I wonder if we're going to experience another one?

Tptb will not tell us , be aware keep your eyes on the reports and if possible find an underground or at least a heavily fortified bol just in case.

A pre-dawn fireball streaked across the Houston, Texas sky this morning and was seen as far north as Dallas, over 200 miles away.

It was so bright that the unidentified flying object was spotted by NASA’s meteor camera some 500 miles west of Houston in Mayhill, NM.

Concerned residents contacted local news stations to report what has been described as a “huge shooting star-like object.”

Local radio broadcasts immediately began receiving calls, many from people who were driving to work, with some asking whether the fireball in the sky could be a sign that the fabled Mayan Prophecy has begun.
http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/08/fireba...calypse-2/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse - by Prepper1 - 9 December 2012, 23:57