Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse
10 December 2012, 15:45,
RE: Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse
(10 December 2012, 01:06)BDG Wrote:
(9 December 2012, 23:57)Prepper1 Wrote: http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/08/fireba...calypse-2/

You relay a lot of news from that source - I take it that the source hit the nail on the head quite often and it worth checking out regular?
Thats for you to decide..
I post what I find that may be relevant to us prepping in some way.

IT IS THEN UP TO YOURSELF TO DECIDE IF IT IS EITHER INTERESTING TO YOU AND WORTH KEEPING AN AYE ON,

OR NOT INTERESTING AND THEREFORE DISMISS IT.

I unfortunately cannot hold your hand throughout the whole deciding if its relevant or not process.

This is the method I personally use with other intel sources provided by other members... I read the article assimilate the information then decide if it merits my attention or not.

However I will confess to keeping even the more outlandish theories in the back of my head for future study if I should deem it necessary.

Primarily because I feel as a prepper I would be foolish to blatantly disregard any intel just on the off chance there may be more to it than first meets the eye.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fireball Over Texas Prompts Worries of Mayan Apocalypse - by Prepper1 - 10 December 2012, 15:45