Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LETS CLEAR THE AIR
1 February 2013, 13:31,
LETS CLEAR THE AIR
As like most people here. i stumbled on this site as a visitor.fed up of american sites only for the fact they did not seem relative for us here in the UK. Al though i did learn alot and still do, this site was set up for us here in the UK by people of the UK. This is the first and only site i have joined, mainly because of the existing members and their vast knowledge, i have learned much and continue to gain more every week. A common purpose for all no matter what walk of life you hail from, there are many levels on this site from beginners right up to the well established survivalists/preppers and a good mix in-between, all sharing information so we can all benefit from one another.

For the established member there are some pressures , when continually posting because its expected of you,you feel obliged in fact this is true, we expect it of members who we hold in high regard and read every post you deliver, you have an audience waiting to give you a 5 star rating " great post " we all love that we all want to be loved, but there lies the danger.. because you think that your view is the only relevant one ...if you viewpoint / argument is strong enough common sense will prevail and will win the day. There is really no need for sarcastic remarks or disrespect of an opposing view of other members ( message to self here) instead of help and support, detraction is the result..in short...no value is gained by anyone....animosity is the only winner here ....the member you looked up to...you now look down on..THIS IS NO GOOD AT ALL when you consider why we all joined up here, the purpose and conception of this site..i believe...was for the help and support of ALL members (and visitors) to progress to a higher level of knowledge and preparation.

I am sure this site will evolve on its own, in a direction that may not suite all, but thats the way of things and a natural progression will follow, not because of an individual... but because of the participation of ALL...there are some like me who take alot but don,t give that much in return, thats only because i am learning just like most of you , if i feel i can add something of use i will, it could be information or just my view as i see things.... its not done to antagonize anyone ( you would not think so of late ) its done for you to at least take a look at my view as i see it ....i can be as wrong or right as anyone else..thats all it is ,......SO..to those of you whom i have offended my sincere apologies are given here...the way forwards for me at least is to listen and learn more... "if i can,t say anything constructive or add anything of use ...i will say nothing at all... that said....i would encourage ALL new and old members to post and have your say...your views have the right to be heard just as anyone else,s...we all started somewhere...this and this alone makes this site the best there is.......Straight shooter

Messages In This Thread
LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Straight Shooter - 1 February 2013, 13:31
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Prepaday - 1 February 2013, 16:43
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by bigpaul - 1 February 2013, 16:47
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Skean Dhude - 1 February 2013, 17:03
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by bigpaul - 1 February 2013, 17:30
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Prepper1 - 1 February 2013, 18:05
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Highlander - 1 February 2013, 19:25
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by TheFalcon - 1 February 2013, 19:47
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by BeardyMan - 1 February 2013, 20:55
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Scythe13 - 2 February 2013, 10:24
RE: LETS CLEAR THE AIR - by Barneyboy - 2 February 2013, 11:07