Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ho do YOU sort the wheat out from the chaff?
13 February 2013, 22:40,
RE: ho do YOU sort the wheat out from the chaff?
(13 February 2013, 22:33)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(13 February 2013, 22:31)MaryN Wrote: Er, no, I simply see things differently. I have the same aim of protecting my family, but I do it in different ways. I have a longer view of things, not so much preoccupation with weapons (actually no preoccupation with weapons), and I aim to make sure my family is well fed, in good health and in good heart. I don't agonise over potential disaster scenarios - I couldn't control them anyway and why waste my energy? - I just make sure i do the best I can.

By the way NR, I'll bet you were one of those kids who never stopped asking questions......

Probably the best overall approach Mary TBH, and no at school I was the mouse at the back of the class who was usually terrified of everyone else. You know the one in your class who you can never remember their name, the one who never went on the school trip, the one missing from the class photo, thats young NR Smile

Have you ever had the pleasure of chatting with the ladies from Unwanted Knitting Patterns ? UKP, Diamon Lil and Roses & tea both level headed lady preppers often heaving with good advice on family issues?

Er no, it sounds a bit bizarre. Unwanted knitting patterns, UKP Diamon Lil and Roses - is that a racing line up?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ho do YOU sort the wheat out from the chaff? - by MaryN - 13 February 2013, 22:40