Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you have in your survival binder
8 March 2013, 11:53, (This post was last modified: 8 March 2013, 11:55 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: what do you have in your survival binder
(8 March 2013, 09:31)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Not really answering your question here so apologies for that in advance.

If you haven't already, practise as many things as possible as well as storing them in a folder. I got a few funny looks off the wife & kids when I was making a basic tripod water filter out of bamboo canes, para cord & an empty coke bottle but now I have that skill in my head as well as in survival books. Same goes for veg gardening, building different fires/shelters etc..

As for where to start, go for the basics. Water, fire lighting, shelter, food & go from there.

i use my kids as excuses for the mad projects i build, its our play time lol
as you a folder i ain t got one, im badly prepped, im kind of hoping on taking my books with me, or atleast the important ones.
medical etc.

my son likes science, so its a good excuse for messing with homemade wind turbines, and solar cells etc.
and my daughter loves messing in dirt and other stuff boys usually like, so shes my excuse for other stuff.

you got to love kids.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: what do you have in your survival binder - by Luci_ferson - 8 March 2013, 11:53