Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
24 April 2013, 12:26,
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
First, you have missed the boat , you should BO when you see the trouble start escalating , the trouble is RW is we all should know better , we all have a better idea than most that's why we prepare for this very scenario , wait and see attitude with cost you in more ways than one, most think off bugging in (I do ) because you have your stores and prepps, you know your area , you have planned your defences the illusion is you think you are safer than is the actual case, the reluctance to leave what you feel you have made a safe haven (your home) the upheaval for you and the family DO I stay or DO I go.....I have to leave stuff behind I have no room to take it all. THE BOL you have to have a plan in place and somewhere to go...several really ....in my view...human reactions we tend to want things easy we prepare for having it easier than the masses....well you are not going to get it or have it easy, All will want to take and steal... easy...from you, you can count on that, even if you get to your BOL up high and out the way...but at least you have a bit of control and out of populated areas your chances will increase , I spend a lot of time looking at BOL,s and how to stock them....as BP says ALL THE TIME and never deviates, not once , out the way and lay low, I agree 100% its the only way for me also.
The scenario you put forward RW is a good and valued one, I'll leave you with the SAS saying HE WHO HESITATES

Messages In This Thread
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ? - by Straight Shooter - 24 April 2013, 12:26