Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
26 April 2013, 20:32,
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ?
(25 April 2013, 18:06)Jonas Wrote:
(24 April 2013, 19:24)Straight Shooter Wrote: Bloody hell Jonas you seem well sorted.....all you need to now is sort out your government and homeland security....but don't hold your breath on that one mate

Actually, all Texas needs to do is secede and go back to being The Republic of Texas. The ability to do so is in our state constitution. The US federal government is, IMHO, unsalvagable, and DHS is populated by a bunch of political hacks who couldn't find their butts with both hands.

As per a poll taken a few years ago, about 30+% of Texans were ready to call it quits and go it alone at that time. The number is probably higher now. I will predict this - the first state to secede, be it Alaska, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Oklahoma or Texas will start an unstoppable movement like a row of dominos falling. I also would guess that the immigration to the seceding state(s) from states not so concerned with individual liberties (New York and California being two examples) will be massive.

Sorry for derailing this thread, but I have a feeling that you all in the UK might not be getting the whole story from the media.

Gosh, Jonas, you Americans get all the fun. A lot of us would like to do the same with the EU!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what to lose ...BOV....or your life ? - by MaryN - 26 April 2013, 20:32