Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNET ARMCHAIR COMMANDO WARRIORS: your biggest threat WTSHTF
1 June 2013, 08:31,
RE: INTERNET ARMCHAIR COMMANDO WARRIORS: your biggest threat WTSHTF
(31 May 2013, 20:09)Jonas Wrote:
(31 May 2013, 18:42)bigpaul Wrote:
(31 May 2013, 17:40)Prepper1 Wrote: at last.... some sense... you'd be amazed b.p. how many preppers are after flaunting that nice shiny xbow or then luberly new magnum combat boots.....
The last thing through there heads will be some vagabonds 12 gauge slug.....

the last think my nice new xbow is gonna be is shiny...I don't clean my boots...ever-I might wash the s#it of them but that it...don't look too clean and tidy, why do you think I've got long hair, a full beard and wear a hoodie and washed out jeans? nobody even looks twice...well maybe they do but they soon get the hell out of my way!!Big Grin

I met a certain person a couple of years ago and he said if he hadn't met me first, post SHTF his first inclination would have been to blow my head off...I assume that is because of the way I look, my father used to call me "the wild man of the woods"!Big Grin

To paraphrase "Major Martin" in the movie "The Patriot",
"Big Paul, your the kind that gives our kind a bad name..." Big Grin
I am what I am," I am an individual not a number"(the prisoner)Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INTERNET ARMCHAIR COMMANDO WARRIORS: your biggest threat WTSHTF - by bigpaul - 1 June 2013, 08:31