Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
2 November 2013, 11:16, (This post was last modified: 2 November 2013, 11:33 by Sunna.)
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
(31 October 2013, 10:37)River Song Wrote:
(30 October 2013, 17:43)Sunna Wrote: thats why their bringing back national service, plenty of troops for goverment control. sorry to help us...Undecided

Forgive me Sunna but this is not true. If you are talking about that Private Members Bill recently, it never got past the second reading. It never was. It was never supported by HMG and had no chance of being enacted into law.

Allons-y

thanks i did not know that, it was something i was worried about

(2 November 2013, 11:16)Sunna Wrote:
(31 October 2013, 10:37)River Song Wrote:
(30 October 2013, 17:43)Sunna Wrote: thats why their bringing back national service, plenty of troops for goverment control. sorry to help us...Undecided

Forgive me Sunna but this is not true. If you are talking about that Private Members Bill recently, it never got past the second reading. It never was. It was never supported by HMG and had no chance of being enacted into law.

Allons-y

thanks i did not know that, it was something i was worried about,i found out about it on this site a few months ago but with the news ban was not updated...Undecided
Survive the jive (youtube )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency - by Sunna - 2 November 2013, 11:16