Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming machine thingys PS3 X box etc
27 December 2011, 11:54,
Gaming machine thingys PS3 X box etc
I try to encourage people to reading a few high quality fictional survival novels when possible to get an insight in part at least as to how society may develop after TSHTF. I am also aware that the video game manufactrurers are slowly but steadily moving away from human versus mutant vampire zombie chavs.

My son an avid gamer showed me a few of the games he has such as
Fallout 3 which apparently was the first of the genre to try and move to just a slightly more realitic scenario.

However he now tells me that some new games are due out next year that are continuing the trend towards more realistic scenarios.

He mentions " I am Alive" and " The Last Of Us" post apocalyptic survivaslist type games where the monsters are less fanciful and could be interpreted as psyched out drugged up lunatics preying on ordinary survivors. IE just like ordinary people living in London today have to put up with.

So if you enjoy gaming or polishing up your tactical scenario skills try those two games out, they are supposed to be much better than Dead Island or Left For Dead.

Messages In This Thread
Gaming machine thingys PS3 X box etc - by NorthernRaider - 27 December 2011, 11:54