Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepping Topics
8 November 2015, 11:57,
Prepping Topics
O.K., there seems to be a bit of concern about the lack of proper prepping (ooh alliteration!) topics on the Forum, so I would like to ask what members consider to be proper prepping topics. I can see the point of much of the stuff posted here - after all if you become unemployed or redundant, then anything to do with money is going to be very relevant. Politics too - the outcomes can affect everyone. But, what topics do people really want to see??

I could bore everyone to death with a treatise on breaking horses in and then on to harness; pruning fruit trees in the orchard? How about care of chickens?

I think it is a case of one man's important topic is someone else's yawn-maker, and it is going to depend entirely on your own circumstances. Also, much of the information has been covered in previous topics and it only takes a quick trawl through to find those previous topics.

I don't even think it is so much people are drying up with posts, just that much information has been covered,just and it is nice to read current items without feeling the need to add to them.

What do you think??
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Prepping Topics - by MaryN - 8 November 2015, 11:57
RE: Prepping Topics - by bigpaul - 8 November 2015, 12:24
RE: Prepping Topics - by NorthernRaider - 8 November 2015, 12:31
RE: Prepping Topics - by bigpaul - 8 November 2015, 12:31
RE: Prepping Topics - by MaryN - 8 November 2015, 19:44
RE: Prepping Topics - by NorthernRaider - 8 November 2015, 19:55
RE: Prepping Topics - by Geordie_Rob - 8 November 2015, 22:25
RE: Prepping Topics - by NorthernRaider - 8 November 2015, 23:03
RE: Prepping Topics - by Sunna - 9 November 2015, 00:53