Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being in dire straits in the u.k
23 April 2017, 10:36,
RE: being in dire straits in the u.k
HP, That is one view and there is a bit of logic there but it misses the whole point and that is there is still people getting killed, just not with guns, and the lack of defensive tools give the strong and numerous an advantage. Also their wishy washy liberals make sure that the scum do not get punished for their crimes, just like in the UK, so there are a lot of people with rap sheets longer than their arms including murder. On the plus side most of the murders in the US, and I suspect here, are among those people with illegal weapons and other criminal tendencies. I'm less concerned about them but I am concerned about the fact that I can't protect myself because some people think that keeping guns restricted limits the deaths. The same people that enforce that are the ones surrounded by armed people to protect them. Hypocrites.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
being in dire straits in the u.k - by the drifter - 22 April 2017, 19:32
RE: being in dire straits in the u.k - by LAC - 13 June 2017, 22:15
RE: being in dire straits in the u.k - by Skean Dhude - 23 April 2017, 10:36