Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Government Moves Aggressively To Censor & Control The Internet
21 May 2017, 23:12,
RE: UK Government Moves Aggressively To Censor & Control The Internet
The Main Media do as they are told and promote the narrative they have been instructed to follow....but they lost.....Trump won ....but they still hound him ...around the world as well as at home they are desperate to get him gone....they misread the will of the people ....class wise the plain ordinary folks whom have nothing.....not even trying to fix the votes worked ....people have had enough and see through the peddled bullshit ...copied then regurgitated by all the MM ....i am pissed off but the coverage of Trump here in the UK ....not by Trump but the MM its obvious this is planned (to anyone with one brain cell ) same thing here in the UK with Brexit they got it wrong ....i am waiting for the reason they will use (or event ) to prevent it taking place....i no longer have ANY faith in ANY media news... papers,radio and most of all television ....and they know full well there are loads of people just like me .....IF May wins look out! you WILL loose out ....everyone will loose out .....financially and personal freedoms will be lost she will have the mandate to do what they want...as for Corbyn ....its obvious to me at least he was placed there as a decoy.... so the chosen one ....May....can sail away with a landslide... God help us all !

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK Government Moves Aggressively To Censor & Control The Internet - by Straight Shooter - 21 May 2017, 23:12